Terms & Conditions
Authentic Worth advises that you must read these terms and conditions (T&C) to make sure you understand our requirements:
- Our T&Cs will apply to the purchase of goods and services by you (Customer/Client) and (Supplier/Authentic Worth).
- These are terms on which we sell goods and services to you. By ordering any of Authentic Worth’s goods and services you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You can purchase our goods and services from this website
Definitions of Terms:
- Consumer: Someone who uses our goods and services.
- Contract: a legally-binding agreement between you and Authentic Worth for the supply of goods and services.
- Delivery location: where the products and services will be delivered and supplied.
- Publishing Contract: an agreement between the Author (Client/Consumer) and Publisher (Authentic Worth) as a way to agree on what services will be provided to the Client/Consumer which is usually signed, dated and stored.
- Goods: In other words, these are the products used and advertised on the Website that we supply to you.
- Order: when a client/consumer orders our products or services on the Website.
- Website: www.authenticworth.com on which the goods and services are advertised and sold.
- It is the client/consumers responsibility to ensure that any information and specification is accurate, particularly when buying our goods and services.
- All goods and services which appear on our Website are subject to availability.
- Authentic Worth can make changes to the goods and services at any time to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes in advance.
- Authentic Worth may contact you via e-mail if you expressly agree to this.
Basis of Sale
- How to order our goods and services is set out on the Website and takes you step to step step to check and amend any errors before submitting. As the client/consumer, it is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
- As a client/consumer, you must ensure the order confirmation is accurate and inform us immediately of any errors. Authentic Worth is not responsible for any inaccuracies by your orders. Placing an order with us means you agree to us giving you confirmation of the contract via email (i.e. the order confirmation). You will receive the order confirmation the same day from making the purchase.
- Authentic Worth intends that our T&Cs apply to the contract entered by you as a client/consumer. You must inform us, so we can provide a different contract with terms more appropriate, particularly for collaboration or business purposes.
Price and Payment
- The prices of Authentic Worth’s goods services and any additional delivery including postage and packaging is set out on the Website.
- Prices and charges do not include VAT for now.
- Authentic Worth accepts Credit, Visa Debit or PayPal when ordering from our website.
- Authentic Worth deliver goods to clients/consumers preferred location, and will inform via preferred method of communication based on what the client/consumer decides.
- Authentic Worth aims to deliver goods and services upon the contract agreed with the client/consumer with a dated and signed document sent back.
- Upon reading our publishing contract, if Authentic Worth does not deliver the manuscript promptly, we will return all payments made under the contract.
- As the client/consumer you are responsible to ensure the manuscript is sent to our email address at the specified date the contracts states in order to provide a smooth service.
Withdrawal and Cancellation
- Authentic Worth allows clients/consumers to withdraw by telling us 3 days prior to the contract made. For example, if the contract is made on Friday 27th September, it is advisable to let us know on Tuesday 24th September latest that you want to withdraw to avoid an additional fee to incur.
- If you have received Authentic Worth’s goods/services in connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the goods/services without delay in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate to us. The deadline is met once the goods/services are received within 14 days. You agree that you will have to bear the cost of returning the goods/services.
- Privacy is critical to us at Authentic Worth and we respect your privacy as we comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Our T&Cs should be read alongside as well as our privacy and cookies policy.
- For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) definitions include:
- Data Protection Laws: any law relating to the processing of Personal Data.
- GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation.
- Personal Data: has the same meaning as GDPR.
- Authentic Worth will only process personal data for the purposes identified.
- Authentic Worth respects your rights in relational to Personal Data.