Authentic Worth provides bespoke book publishing services for authors to share their story and turn it into a book. Authentic Worth invests, mentors and coaches individuals to share and write their book with confidence. Upon completion of publishing with Authentic Worth, we grant authors the opportunity to showcase their latest book at our annual Authors of our Generation workshop that will aid in promoting their new book, connect with other individuals and authors, and market their work across our social media platforms.
Authentic Worth does publish and showcase the following book genres:
- Autobiography √
- Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle √
- Children and Young Adults √
- Culture √
- Cookbook √
- Entrepreneurship and Business √
- Education and E-Learning √
- Faith-Based Books√
- Health, Mind and Body √
- History √
- Innovation and Creativity √
- Inspiration and Motivation √
- Memoirs √
- Poetry √
- Politics √
- Property and Investments √
- Self-Help √
- Spoken Word √
Authentic Worth does not publish and showcase the following book genres:
- Crime X
- Fairy Tail X
- Fantasy X
- Horror X
- Mystery X
- Science Fiction X
Authentic Worth’s book publishing services consist of the following:
- Line-on-line Proofreading – examining the final draft of the manuscript, checking for basic grammar, spelling and making sure it is free from typographical errors; being able to tweak and ensure formatting is free from any faults. This will be in the final stages before publishing based on previous edits that have been carried out. The author will be notified of any changes from the manuscript. Further amendments or changes to the manuscript added by the author will incur a £50.00 fee: £250.00.
- Line-on-line Developmental Editing – working with the author and the manuscript in a coherent flow. The manuscript will be read thoroughly providing useful feedback which encompasses the entire manuscript, including missing content, tone, voice, structure, grammatical errors, and referring to the author for clarification should this become necessary and improve the overall flow of the manuscript. The author will be notified of any changes to the manuscript. Further amendments or changes to the manuscript added by the author will incur a £50.00 fee: £350.00.
- Line-on-Line Proofreading and Developmental Editing Combined – the manuscript will be proofread and edited thoroughly checking for grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, tone, repetition, and correct use of english. This service consists of proofreading and editing the manuscript together. The author will be notified of any changes to the manuscript. Further amendments or changes to the manuscript added by the author will incur a £50.00 fee: £500.00.
- Page Layout, Formatting and Typesetting – having the final manuscript proofread and edited, the manuscript will be set-up and ready for print choosing the relevant measurements, size and dimension for the book. Formatting includes selecting the relevant line spacing, making it appealing to the end-reader, combined with typesetting which prepares the text and images (if applicable) for publication including margin size and font choice in preparation for printing and publishing the manuscript into a book. This is applicable to both e-books and paperback books: £50.00.
- Header, Footer and Page Numbering – this service includes the header which is adding each chapter at the top of each page, whilst the footer is inserting the page number at the bottom of each page: £30.00.
- Account set-up, upload manuscript and book cover – this service requires the manuscript and book cover to be ready for submission and uploaded onto a publishing platform. Having completed the final amendments of proofreading and editing, the manuscript and book cover will be uploaded, whilst the author’s account is set up on the author’s behalf: £50.00.
- Converting an audiobook into a paperback book – this service will consist of typing each word of the audiobook on Microsoft Word and converting it into a paperback book. The services needed to complete the audiobook conversion will consist of having a copyright page, introduction, contents page, formatting, typesetting, font size, page layout, epilogue, conclusion and bibliography/references (depending on the nature of the book). We will provide feedback which encompasses the audiobook being converted, and give practical advice on missing content, tone, voice, structure, and referring to the author for clarification, should this become necessary, before the audiobook is converted into a paperback book. Depending on the length and duration of the audiobook, the price varies and will be discussed alongside booking a 1-2-1 Consultation with Authentic Worth. Bookings to be made via email on: email@example.com.
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke Publishing Package Service – having the final manuscript read and making developmental changes including proofreading, editing, typesetting, formatting, writing style, font, structure, page layout, grammar, punctuation, correction of spelling, contents page, page numbers, header and footer, email support, copyright, Kindle Direct Publishing or IngramSpark account set-up for paperback and e-book, featured on our social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and our website, and being a panellist at our annual authors of our generation workshops. An ISBN number will be provided for this service and a barcode will be generated on the author’s behalf. Please note: (we have a specialist book cover designer and illustrator recommended – price not included in this service). Communication and feedback will be given to the author via email, or booking a 1-2-1 one-hour consultation on how to effectively market and promote the author’s book. Authentic Worth supports authors on how to get their book into bookstores, having a book launch virtually or face to face (highly recommended) and creating awareness about the book on our social platforms. This is an optional choice at the author’s discretion. The author will be notified of any changes to the manuscript. Further amendments or changes to the manuscript added by the author will incur a 10% fee: £1,000.00.
- Authentic Worth’s ISBN Number and Barcode – A International Standard Book Number (ISBN) number is a unique 13-digit book identifier which makes an author’s book unique to the owner: £89.00.
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke 1-2-1 One-Hour Consultation – our bespoke 1-2-1 one-hour consultations consist of an in-depth discussion on the practical steps to write and publish a book, where the focus is on the vision of the book, the target market, working with the content and tone of the manuscript, the obstacles that the author faces in the process of writing, and granting the author opportunities to ask questions about the book publishing process. Authentic Worth’s consultations can be completed in three ways: (1) over the phone, (2) online via Zoom, or (3) face-to-face (location to be confirmed upon booking). The author will leave with a greater understanding on how to publish their book with Authentic Worth: £50.00.
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke 1-2-1 One-Hour Accountability Coach Membership – this service is a monthly coaching membership between Authentic Worth and the author during the process of supporting them in publishing their book. Once the author has an outline of what they want their book to be based on, this will ignite the author towards the stage of publishing. Authentic Worth’s monthly coaching memberships motivates and keeps the author accountable to their book, ensuring the author has full and grounded support up until publishing. A recurring date will be confirmed between the author and Authentic Worth: £20.00 per calendar month.
- The Process of Writing a Book Online Course – Authentic Worth has two bespoke online courses based on the process of writing a book for beginners. The courses provide extensive teaching tools to guide and support aspiring authors to understand and practically prepare from having an idea, to writing the manuscript and turning it into a published book. Authentic Worth has a passion to help authors turn their story into a book through the interactive quizzes, top tips and discussions of knowing who the book is going to target and creating a reputable platform for the book to be advertised and promoted on social media and at several book stores. Authentic Worth’s online courses are great for authors to gain a deeper understanding into publishing a book. Each online course(s) can be completed at any time, and on completion of the two online courses, Authentic Worth is giving 10% off the bespoke book publishing services, alongside a free book of the author’s choice from our bookshop: £100.00 per course.
- Marketing and Promoting your Book 1-2-1 Consultation – This service advises and equips the author that has published their book with the opportunity to market and promote their story effectively online, utilising several social media platforms, using the right methods and keywords, strategies and tips that will attract book sales, and practical advice on how to promote the author’s book, including virtual and face-to-face book launches and how to secure book signings at bookstores and online retailers: £50.00.
- Authentic Worth Book Mentorship Academy – starting in January 2021
- 1-2-1 Authentic Confidence Coaching – starting in January 2021
- A publishing contract and invoice will be sent via email on behalf of the author and Authentic Worth before commencing with the book project/services.
To submit your manuscript email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about our other bespoke book publishing services email: email@example.com specifying which service you require.