Authentic Worth understands the importance of providing an effective service for self-published authors looking to launch their book. We provide Bespoke Publishing Services, and with over seven years’ experience in creative writing, Authentic Worth dedicates themselves to supporting first-time Authors. Our unique selling point (USP) stems from our affordable publishing services suitable for those with limited experience in publishing and book writing.
We believe in conducting 1-2-1s to discuss the requirements and duration of when the book will be completed and published. The testimonials tab demonstrates our reliable services that our Authors and attendees experience with our quarterly workshops and events. Courses are useful for aspiring Authors to educate them about publishing and book-writing. For this reason we have created an online course(s) for anyone looking to enhance their skills and improve their writing.
For written and unwritten manuscripts:
- A manuscript that is written depending on the length can take up to 2-3 months.
- A manuscript that is unwritten depending on the length can take up to 4-6 months.
Authentic Worth’s publishing package(s) including the following:
- The Proofreading Services – this service consists of examining the final draft of the manuscript checking for basic grammar, spelling, and making sure it is free from typographical errors, being able to tweak and ensure formatting is free from any faults. This will be in the final stages before publishing based on previous edits that have been carried out – £250
- The Editorial Service – this service consists of working with the individual and the manuscript in a coherent flow. The document/text will be read thoroughly providing useful feedback that encompasses the entire book including missing content, tone, voice, structure, grammatical errors and referring to the individual for clarification should this become necessary and to improve the overall flow of the manuscript – £250
- The Whole Publishing Service – this service consists of having the final manuscript read making developmental changes including writing style, font, structure, page layout, grammar, punctuation, correction of spelling, contents page, page numbers, typesetting, formatting, ISBN and barcode information. and uploading the manuscript on an online publishing platform including KDP for paperback and e-book. This will also give Authors the opportunity to learn about the online publishing process. Communication and feedback will be given to the individual via email on what suggestions to improve going forwards and tips on how to advertise and market their book. Authors will also get an opportunity to speak about their book at the next Authentic Worth event. *an extra charge will incur if the Author adds more wording prior to the Publisher proofreading and editing the manuscript* – £1,000
- A publishing contract will be sent via email for the Author and Publisher’s reference.