Authentic Worth provides a range of bespoke book publishing services for authors to share their stories and turn them into influential books. Authentic Worth invests and coaches authors to write their books with confidence through our monthly workshops and seminar sessions. Upon completion of publishing with Authentic Worth, authors are given the opportunity to showcase their latest book at our annual ‘Authors of our Generation’ event, promoting their new books, networking with other authors and marketing their books across our social media platforms.
Authentic Worth publishes the following book genres:
Art and Photography, Autobiographies, Biographies, Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle, Business & Finances, Children & Young Adults, Culture, Cookbooks, Entrepreneurship & Business, Education, E-Learning & Teaching, Families & Relationships, Health, Mind & Body, History, Humour & Entertainment, Innovation & Creativity, Inspiration & Motivation, Law & Criminology, Memoirs, Poetry, Politics, Property & Investments, Religion & Spirituality, Self-Help/Personal Development, Spoken Word, and Travelling – Leisure & Tourism.
Authentic Worth’s book publishing services are as follows:
- Line-on-line Proofreading – examining the final draft of the manuscript, checking for basic grammar, spelling and making sure it is free from typographical errors; being able to tweak and ensure formatting is free from any faults. This will be in the final stages before publishing, based on previous edits that have been carried out. The author will be notified of any changes in the manuscript: £600.00.
- Line-on-line Developmental Editing – working with the author and the manuscript in a coherent flow. The manuscript will be read thoroughly providing useful feedback which encompasses the entire manuscript, including missing content, tone, structure, and referring to the author for clarification, should this become necessary to improve the overall flow of the manuscript. The author will be notified of any changes in the manuscript: £700.00.
- Page Layout, Formatting and Typesetting – having the final manuscript proofread and edited, the manuscript will be set-up and ready for print choosing the relevant measurements and dimensions for the book, and using the relevant line-spacing, making it appealing to the reader, combined with typesetting to prepare the text, table columns and images (if applicable) for publication. Margin and font size is also included in the service in preparation for printing the manuscript into a book. This is applicable to both e-books, paperback and hardback books: £450.00.
- Header, Footer and Page Numbering – this service includes the header which is adding the title/sub-headings at the top of each page, whilst the footer is inserting numbers at the bottom of each page: £60.00.
- Account Set-Up – this service requires the manuscript and book cover being ready for submission. Having completed the final amendments of proofreading and editing, the manuscript and book cover will be uploaded, whilst the author’s account is set up on their behalf: £150.00.
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke Publishing Package Service (recommended) – having the final manuscript thoroughly proofread and edited, we make developmental changes including proofreading, editing, typesetting, formatting, writing style, font, structure, page layout, grammar, punctuation, correction of spelling, contents page, page numbering, header and footer, email support, copyright, account set-up for paperback and e-book, featured on our social media platforms including Thread, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and our website, and being a panellist at our annual Authors of our Generation Event. A 13 digit ISBN number for paperback and e-book is included in this service, and a barcode will be generated on the author’s behalf. Words over 30,000 will incur a £0.25p charge per word count. Please note; we have a specialist book cover designer/illustrator recommended, and isn’t included in this service: £1,800.00.
- Authentic Worth’s Book Launch Package Service – Authentic Worth supports the author to have a face-to-face or virtual book launch creating further awareness and celebrates the launching of their new book with the community. This adds value to the book, and is effective for social media marketing, invitations for speaking engagement opportunities and collaborating with other local authors. Authentic Worth provides a specific tailored approach for each author, giving valuable insight on how to successfully host a launch. Book a 1-2-1 book launch package service: £300.00.
- Authentic Worth’s ISBN Number and Barcode – An International Standard Book Number (ISBN) is a unique 13-digit book identifier which makes an author’s book unique to the owner. This is required for the different formats of books including language translation from English to another language written in audiobooks, paperbacks, hardbacks and e-books: £90.00 per ISBN.
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke 1-2-1 Consultation – our bespoke 1-2-1 consultations consist of an in-depth discussion on the practical steps to write and publish a book, where the focus is on the vision, target market, working with the content and tone of the manuscript, the obstacles the author faces in the process of writing, and granting the author the opportunity to ask questions about the book publishing process. Authentic Worth’s consultations can be completed on Zoom or in-person (location to be confirmed upon booking). The author will leave with a greater understanding on how to publish their book with Authentic Worth. Book a 1-2-1 consultation: £100.00 (weekdays)/£120.00 (weekends).
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke 1-2-1 Accountability Coaching Sessions – this service consists of weekly/monthly sessions between Authentic Worth and the author during the process of supporting their book publication. Once the author has an outline of what they want their book to be based on, this will ignite the author towards the stages of writing to publishing. Authentic Worth’s coaching sessions motivates and keeps the author accountable to their book, ensuring full and grounded support is given up until publishing. Book a 1-2-1 accountability coaching session: £60.00 (weekdays)/£80.00 (weekends).
- The Process Of Writing A Book Online Course – Authentic Worth has two bespoke online courses which provides extensive teaching tools to guide and support new aspiring authors to understand and prepare from having an idea to writing the manuscript. Authentic Worth’s online courses are great for aspiring authors to gain a deeper understanding into publishing a book for beginners: £125.00 per course.
- Marketing and getting an author’s book into bookstores – This service equips the author to expand and market their book effectively with key strategies that will enhance their book’s reputation, and practical advice on how to market the author’s book on several platforms including social media and online bookstores: £100.00.
- 1-2-1 Authentic Confidence Coaching – With our 1-2-1 Authentic Confidence Coaching sessions, we explore four key components and round up with an overview to keep individuals accountable to their confidence journey. Opportunities to ask questions are permitted during the session. Book a 1-2-1 confidence coaching session: £150.00.
- Authentic Worth Author Membership – Our memberships are dedicated to business owners, aspiring and existing authors, freelancers, solopreneurs and creatives to support them in their writing and development journey. Authentic Worth are intentional about providing valuable insight including our interactive group discussions, activities, book launches, workshops and seminars that will support, strengthen and develop our members in writing and discovering their inner-creative endeavours. Click here for more information on how to join our growing memberships.
A publishing contract and invoice will be sent before commencing with the selected book projects of your choice.
For manuscript submissions, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To choose a specific book publishing service(s), email email@example.com specifying which service(s) you require in the subject heading.