Authentic Worth provides bespoke book publishing services for aspiring authors who want to share their story and turn it into a book. With over six years of writing and publishing, we invest, mentor and coach individuals to become best-sellers in their fields. Authors who publish with Authentic Worth will be required to obtain a 13-digit unique International Standard Book Number (ISBN) number on the Nielsen store. Upon completion of publishing with Authentic Worth, we grant authors the opportunity to showcase their latest book at our workshops that will aid in promoting their new book, connect with other individuals and authors, and market their work across our social media platforms.
At Authentic Worth, we do publish and showcase the following book genres:
- Faith-based books √
- Children and Young Adults √
- Entrepreneurship and Business √
- Education and E-Learning √
- Health, Mind and Body √
- Innovation and Creativity √
- Inspiration and Motivation √
- Memoirs √
- Poetry √
- Property and Investments √
- Self-Help √
At Authentic Worth, we do not publish and showcase the following book genres:
- Crime X
- Fantasy X
- Horror X
- Mystery X
- Science Fiction X
The following bespoke book-publishing services we provide consist of:
- Proofreading Services – examining the final draft of the manuscript checking for basic grammar, spelling and making sure it is free from typographical errors; being able to tweak and ensure formatting is free from any faults. This will be in the final stages before publishing based on previous edits that have been carried out: £250.00.
- Editing Services – working with the author and the manuscript in a coherent flow. The manuscript will be read thoroughly providing using feedback which encompasses the entire manuscript, including missing content, tone, voice, structure, grammatical errors, and referring to the author for clarification should this become necessary and improve the overall flow of the manuscript: £350.00.
- Proofreading and Editing Services Combined – the manuscript will be proofread and edited thoroughly checking for grammar, spelling, punctuation, sentence structure, tone, repetition, and correct use of english. This service consists of both proofreading and editing the manuscript together: £500.00.
- Page Layout, Formatting and Typesetting Service: having the final manuscript proofread and edited, the manuscript will be set-up and ready for print choosing the relevant measurements, size and dimension for the book. Formatting includes selecting the relevant line spacing making it appealing to the end-reader, combined with typesetting which prepares the text and images (if applicable) for publication including margin size and font choice in preparation for printing and publishing the manuscript into a book. This is applicable to both e-books and paperback books: from £50.00.
- Header, Footer and Page Number Service: these services include the header which is adding each chapter at the top of the book’s page whilst the footer is inserting each number at the bottom of every page: from £30.00.
- Account set-up for manuscript and book cover: this service requires the manuscript and book cover ready for submission and uploaded onto a publishing platform as part of our bespoke book-publishing services. The author will send the final manuscript and book cover to the Publisher whilst the author’s account is set up including the manuscript and book cover to be submitted for approval on the author’s behalf: from £50.00.
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke Publishing Package Service – having the final manuscript read making developmental changes including proofreading, editing, typesetting, formatting, writing style, font, structure, page layout, grammar, punctuation, correction of spelling, contents page, page numbers, header and footer, email support, copyright, KDP account set-up for paperback and e-book, featured on our social media platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, the Authentic Worth website, and being a panellist at our authors of our generation workshops. An ISBN number is required for this service and a barcode will be generated on the author’s behalf. Please note: (we have a specialist book cover designer and illustrator recommended – price not included in this service). Communication and feedback will be given to the author via email or booking a 1-2-1 one-hour phone consultation on how to effectively market and advertise the author’s book. We teach authors how to get their book into bookstores, having a book launch (highly recommended) and creating awareness about the book on their social platforms. This is an optional choice at the author’s discretion: £1,000.00.
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke 1-2-1 One-Hour Consultation – our bespoke 1-2-1 one-hour consultations consist of an in-depth discussion on the practical steps to write and publish a book from start to finish, where we focus on the vision of the book, the target market, working with the content and tone of the manuscript, the obstacles that authors face in the process of writing, and granting authors the opportunity to ask questions about the publishing process. Our consultations can be completed in three ways: (1) over the phone, (2) online via Zoom or (3) face-to-face – location to be confirmed upon booking. Authors will leave with a greater understanding on how to publish their book with Authentic Worth: £50.00.
- Authentic Worth’s Bespoke Accountability Coach Membership – this service is a monthly coaching membership between Authentic Worth and the author during the process of supporting them in publishing their book. Our coaching membership services includes having one-hour sessions per month about discussing the vision and outline of the book and working towards making the vision a reality into a published book. Once the author has an outline of what they’d want their book to look like, this will ignite the author towards the stage of publishing. Authentic Worth’s monthly coaching memberships motivate and ensure the author has full and grounded support up until publishing their book. A recurring date would be confirmed between the author and Authentic Worth: £20.00 per calendar month.
- The Process of Writing a Book Online Course – Authentic Worth has two bespoke online courses teaching on the process of writing a book. We provide extensive teaching tools to guide and support aspiring authors in writing their first book. Our online courses provide various topics to ignite and equip authors with the knowledge and skills in writing and publishing. We strongly advice authors that have a story to turn it into a book through our interactive resources that each course provides. This consists of our online quizzes, interactive sessions, discussions on the importance of knowing a book’s target market, creating a reputable platform for advertising and promoting the author’s book in several bookstores. Our online courses are great for authors who want to gain a deeper understanding of book publishing. Each online courses can be completed in the comfort of the author’s home or on the way to work. On completion of the two online courses, Authentic Worth will give 10% off our bespoke book-publishing services alongside a free book of the author’s choice from our bookshop: £100.00 per course.
- A publishing contract and invoice will be sent via email for the author and Publisher (Authentic Worth’s) reference before commencing.
For further enquiries about our bespoke book publishing services email email@example.com specifying which service you’re interested in.