Authentic Worth provides bespoke publishing services for Authors who want to share their story and turn it into a book. With over seven years of writing experience, we invest and coach Authors in becoming best-sellers in their genres. Authors that publish with Authentic Worth will be required to have an ISBN number. More information about ISBN numbers can be found on the Nielsen store. Upon completion of publishing, Authentic Worth allows Authors the opportunity to be panellists for our quarterly workshops that will aid in promoting their new book, connect with other aspiring authors and market their work across our platforms.
Authentic Worth publishes the following book topics:
- Entrepreneurship and Business
- Health, Mind and Body
- Innovation and Creativity
- Young Adults
Authentic Worth do not publish the following book topics:
- Science Fiction
Our bespoke publishing services including the following:
- Proofreading Services – examining the final draft of the manuscript checking for basic grammar, spelling and making sure it is free from typographical errors; being able to tweak and ensure formatting is free from any faults. This will be in the final stages before publishing based on previous edits that have been carried out: £250
- Editing Services – working with the Author and the manuscript in a coherent flow. The manuscript will be read thoroughly providing useful feedback which encompass the entire book including missing content, tone, voice, structure, grammatical errors and referring to the Author for clarification should this become necessary and to improve the overall flow of the manuscript: £350
- The Publishing Package Service – having the final manuscript read making developmental changes including proofreading, editing, typesetting, formatting, writing style, font, structure, page layout, grammar, punctuation, correction of spelling, contents page, page numbers, header and footer, email support, KDP account set up for paperback and e-book, feature on our social media platforms, and being a panellist at our workshops. An ISBN number is required for this service and a barcode will be generated on the Authors behalf. We have a bespoke book cover designer recommended upon request (price not included in this service). Communication and feedback will be given to the Author via email on marketing advice and how to advertise their book in stores and book launches at the Authors discretion. *An extra charge will incur if the Author adds more wording prior to the Publisher’s final amendments: £1,000
- A publishing contract and invoice will be sent via email for the Author and Publisher’s reference.