Authentic Worth provides quality bespoke publishing services for aspiring Authors who want to share their story and turn it into a book. With over six years of writing experience, we invest, mentor and coach individuals to become self-published Authors. Our Authors that publish with Authentic Worth will be required to have a 13-digit unique ISBN number. Authors can find out where they can obtain an ISBN number on the Nielsen store. Upon completion of publishing with Authentic Worth, we grant Authors the opportunity to showcase their latest books at our quarterly workshops that will aid in promoting their new book, connect with other individuals and authors, and more importantly, market their work across our social media platforms.
At Authentic Worth, we do publish and showcase the following book genres:
- Christian Books
- Children and Young Adults
- Health, Mind and Body
- Innovation and Creativity
- Inspiration and Motivation
At Authentic Worth, we do not publish and showcase the following book genres:
- Science Fiction
Authentic Worth’s bespoke publishing services include the following:
- Proofreading Services – examining the final draft of the manuscript checking for basic grammar, spelling and making sure it is free from typographical errors; being able to tweak and ensure formatting is free from any faults. This will be in the final stages before publishing based on previous edits that have been carried out: £250.00
- Editing Services – working with the Author and the manuscript in a coherent flow. The manuscript will be read thoroughly providing using feedback which encompasses the entire manuscript, including missing content, tone, voice, structure, grammatical errors, and referring to the Author for clarification should this become necessary and improve the overall flow of the manuscript: £350.00
- The Publishing Package Service – having the final manuscript read making developmental changes including proofreading, editing, typesetting, formatting, writing style, font, structure, page layout, grammar, punctuation, correction of spelling, contents page, page numbers, header and footer, email support, copyright, KDP account set up for paperback and e-book, featured on our social media platforms, and being a panellist at our Authors of our generation workshops. An ISBN number is required for this service and a barcode will be generated on the Authors behalf. Please note: (we have a specialist book cover designers and illustrators recommended – price not included in this service). Communication and feedback will be given to the Author via email or the phone on marketing advice, how to advertise their book in stores and book launches at the Authors discretion. *A 10% fee charge will incur if the Author adds more wording prior to the Publisher’s final amendments of the completed manuscript*: £1,000.00
- 1-2-1 Consultation – our bespoke 1-2-1 consultations consist of a in-depth discussion on the steps it takes to write and self-publish a book from start to finish, granting aspiring Authors the opportunity to ask any questions they have about the process. Our consultations can be completed in two ways: (1) over the phone or (2) face-to-face – location to be confirmed upon booking. Authors will leave with a greater understanding about what it takes to self-publish their own book: £50.00
- A publishing contract, invoice and receipt will be sent via email for the Author and Publisher (Authentic Worth’s) reference.
To utilise our bespoke publishing services email us on firstname.lastname@example.org specifying which service you would like to use.