What are the essence of books? They assist in teaching, educating and entertaining. Through my passion for journalling in 2012, I decided to use it as a continuation of having an online blog, which impacted my writing experience. As an Author of three books, I utilise my gifts to inspire people in understanding their writing style. We have a world that is waiting to hear different stories.
The books I have written are as follows:
1) It’s Time to Heal – a book for women to discover their purpose in a season of uncertainty and rejection; it goes deep into what I faced particularly in university, on my way to identifying my purpose, how I healed from struggles in the past and what I learnt on the journey to self-discovery and freedom. Best selling book for women who want to know their self-worth!
2) Completion – a book for men and women to understand their self-worth; this book is raw and will make you look in the mirror and ask yourself who you really are despite the external noises. Beauty is in brokenness and when life does not seem to go your way, Completion will make you understand why. There is a lot to cover in the book, particularly with personal development and confidence.
3) From Glory to Glory – this book is currently listed at the following:
- The British Library
- Waterstones online
- Rye Books in East Dulwich
- Blackwells in Canterbury (University of Kent campus)
- From Glory to Glory is brings hope to broken hearts and those who have lost strength. From Glory to Glory enables the reader to look at life from a different perspective in extreme difficultly, particularly dealing with the loss of a loved one. Beauty is birthed from great seasons of pain.
4) Fourth book: COMING SOON!
At Authentic Worth, we educate aspiring Authors in starting their own book. More information can be found on the Online Courses page.
Find out about our packaging services for book writing on Publishing Services.
For generic questions email email@example.com.