Books are here to stay! They assist in teaching, educating and entertaining. Through my passion for journalling in 2012, I decided to use it as a continuation of having an online blog in 2014, which impacted my writing experience. As an Author of three books, I utilise my gifts to inspire people to understand their writing style. We have a world that is waiting to hear your story.
Take a look at my collection of books written:
1) It’s Time to Heal – a book for women to discover their purpose in a season of uncertainty and rejection; it goes deep into what I faced particularly at university, on my way to identifying my purpose, how I healed from struggles in the past and what I learnt on the journey to self-discovery and freedom. It’s Time to Heal is my best selling book for women who want to know their self-worth.
2) Completion – a book for men and women to understand their identity; this book is raw and will make you look in the mirror and ask yourself who you are despite external pressure. There is great beauty in being broken and when life does not seem to go your way, Completion will make you understand why. The book also covers areas to do with personal development and confidence.
3) From Glory to Glory – a book that brings hope to those who have lost strength. From Glory to Glory enables the reader to look at life from a different perspective in extreme difficultly, dealing with the loss of a loved one and learning to put one foot in front of the other. This book is currently listed at the following organisations:
- The British Library
- Waterstones online
- Rye Books Store in East Dulwich
- Blackwells Book Store (University of Kent Canterbury Campus)
4) Fourth book: COMING SOON!
At Authentic Worth, we encourage Authors in writing their own books. More information can be found on the Online Courses page.
Finished your manuscript? Why not check our publishing packaging services on Publishing Services.
For generic questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.